Name of Medicine ................ Indication
1) Nawarathna Kalka Diarrhea - Abdominal pain, vomiting.
2) Buddaraja Kalka Cough - Breathlessness, Bronchial Asthma
3) Suranvidura Vati Worms - Irritable bowel syndrome
4) Seetharama Vati - fever
5) Siddhartha Thailaya - Paralysis, Muscular & Rheumatic pains
6) Sarvavishadi Thailaya- Boils abscesses, Ulcers, Skin ailments
7) Kapparavalli Syrup - Cough
8) Kumari Padma Thaila - Insomnia, Psychosis, Depression.
9) Sharkaradiya Kalkaya-Cough, Asthma. (Specially for children)
10) Rata Kalka -Cough, Blood Purification (Specially for children)
11) Dasamoola Arishtaya - Vata diseases
12) Draksha Arishtaya - Phlegm diseases
13) Pipplyadyasawaya - Phlegm diseases, Cough an Appetizer
14) Nimbarishtaya - Blood purification, Skin diseases
15) Yogaraja Guggulu - Arthritis and Pain.
Ayurveda has never been considered as a business. It was, always reckoned as a service to mankind, by healing hands, directed by a penetrative intelligence but nurtured by a warm heart.